Nicole - Just an Illusion

"I think we are all insecure, and there is nothing wrong in accepting that. But the problem arises when we try to counter this insecurity by cultivating this illusion of control, and we start taking ourselves and everything we know too seriously."

Mirror B

Related image

B

You, the Blogger

Reflect on your development as a blogger

Okay. It has definitely been a journey. I had always wanted to have a blog for my writing because they were all only on paper or in my phone somewhere. I needed a place to organize my thoughts and creating a blog was definitely worth it.

How would you critique your blog?

I find I am never happy with it. I’ve changed it about five times in two months and I’m still not happy with how it looks. I like the format but I hate the format too. I haven’t found the template or backdrops I want yet and so I keep on changing it. The theme on there already will probably be the one I stick to.

What will you do with your blog after this course?

I will still be updating it for sure because this is the only place I can leave my Legacies behind for other people to read and enjoy. Will hope to update it every week.

Which student blogs would you continue to follow?

Jade. Definitely Jade. Jade and Iqra. I love both of their works and some of their pieces inspired mine.

What professional bloggers have you explored?

uhhhhhhh…. None yet? I’ll need some suggestions.