Related image

Please select one of the mirrors, A, B, C, D, or E to see the

Truth.

(Where the beginnings of all writings form and mold to the user. The truths of how they want to write and are a clean blank slate, ready for anything. This is where my Creative Writing adventure started.)

Mirror A

Mirror B

Mirror C

Mirror D

Mirror E

Please select one of the mirrors, F, G, H, I, or J to see the

Lies.

(Where writing has improved but style has not. This is the point where writing becomes difficult to manage, difficulties writing in different forms such as poetry, fiction, or any other form and the writer starts to doubt their writing styles. This is where I started to doubt my abilities to write, constant writer’s blocks and many sleepless nights.)

Mirror F

Mirror G

Mirror H

Mirror I

Mirror J

Please select one of the mirrors, K, L, M, N, or O to see the

Reality.

Acceptance of the writing style the writer has chosen and acceptance of how they write and what they write. Acceptance of all they have done thus far all thanks to the people who encouraged them and helped them along the way. This is not the end of my journey, only a continuation. This will be the final checkup on how I have shaped and molded to my own style with the help of those around me.)

Mirror K

Mirror L

Mirror M

Mirror N

Mirror O

Only those who are willing to accept Past, Present, and Future may take a look into the mirrors and find their Purpose.

Thank you Hunni for making this adventure the best it could ever be.

Image from Google Images

Image

Every 5 sets of mirrors is a Dash Year (2017-2018) (2018-2019) (2019-2020)